Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Let's get started!

Hi Everyone,
I finally have my blog up and running. I'm very new to the blogging world but I'm excited to get started.

I just thought I'd share a little bit about myself. This is my ninth year as a primary teacher and my second year teaching my beautiful fourth grade students. Across my teaching career, I have worked in Year 1, 3 and 6. I really love teaching the little ones but I'm having a great time in Year Four. 

I am currently a coordinator in my school focussing on eLearning and Mathematics. I love being able to support the teachers in my school to become (as well as continue to be) the best teachers we can be for our students. 

Looking forward to sharing some of the resources I'm using in my classroom and sharing what I'm doing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment